Donation by XPS Instrument Manufacturer
Donation by Manufacturer
Donation to “The XPS Library”
XPS Instrument Manufacturers are asked to donate: $500-1,000/year
The XPS Library is a Not-for-Profit institute that invests all donations into the maintenance and improvement of The XPS Library to benefit all library members.
Library Membership is 100% Free to Everyone
Undergraduates, Graduates, Post-doctorates, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, and Full Professors at all universities around the world have free 100% access to XPS Library information, 70,000 XPS spectra in Spectra-Base #1, Spectra Data Processor (SDP) v8 software, posters, tables, application notes, guidelines, periodic tables, and PDF spectra handbooks. Please become a “Free Library Member” of The XPS Library.
As a “Free Library Member” you can advance your research projects, solve research problems, solve industrial problems, improve your peak-fitting skills, improve accuracy of chemical state assignments, prepare for publishing your XPS results, learn about the advanced aspects of XPS, and much more, Of Course!
As a Library Member, you will receive a free, two (2) year license to Spectra Data Processing (SDP) v8 software that can open ISO, VMS, TEXT, ASCII, XY, XYZ, SDP and PHI (SPE) spectra, and also process, peak-fit, identify, label, export to, save all to memory etc…
Undergraduates, Graduates, Post-doctorates, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, and Full Professors
- Download free complete copies of the Crist PDF versions of XPS Handbooks Vol #1-5 (no assignments)
- Fully annotated Crist PDF versions of XPS Handbooks Vol #1 and 2 (peak-fitted with complete chemical state identifications)
- Free, fully functioning copy of Spectra Data Processor (SDP) v8.0 software with 2 year free license (renew at $25/yr)
- Free set of 54+ user self-training videos (5-10 min/movie) to learn use and operation of SDP v8.0
- 70,000+ monochromatic XPS spectra (SDP, VAMAS, ISO, NPL, VGD file formats),
- 3,000+ high energy resolution AES spectra (VAMAS, NPL formats),
- 7 PDF books of peak-fitted XPS spectra of the elements and native oxides, binary oxides, and the 5 book series
- Access Periodic Table style tables of BEs, FWHMs, Shifts, Error uncertainties
- 50+ Infographics, and posters (11″x17″, A3)
- Knowledge of experts in explanations
- Hundreds of charts, plots and tables
- Many chemical state overlays
- Peak overlay comparisons
- Application notes from manufacturers
- Periodic tables of BEs for many elements
- Valence Band spectra
- Auger signals
- Histograms of BEs listed in NIST database
- Summary tables of NIST BEs
- Guidance on sample preparation methods
- Guidance/advice on peak-fitting
- much more
Student Membership and Professor Cost to The XPS Library? $0.00
Donations are Requested from Professors, Lab Managers, Group Managers who advise and assist many XPS users and XPS students: $50-100/year
Donations requested from Professors, Lab Managers, and Group Manager – Worldwide? $50-100/year
- Your generous and kind donations are needed to maintain, to build, and improve The XPS Library.
- This request is sent to all Professors, Lab Managers and Group Managers who have students and co-workers who actively use The XPS Library.
- The XPS Library is designed to assist Professors, Lab Managers, and Group Managers by providing in-depth information,
and guidance on XPS and how it is applied to real-world research, and publications of XPS results.
- The XPS Library currently needs your kind donation to maintain and build The XPS Library because we do not have any funding from
any government, any university, or instrument maker.
To pay for website maintenance, improvement, and contributions by experts we ask all Professors and Managers to donate $50-100 per year.
Donations from XPS Instrument Manufacturers – Worldwide? $500-1,000/year
This website is designed to educate, train, and support new XPS users as well as experienced XPS users. The principle users are university students, graduate students, post-doctorates, young professors, and expert professors. Industry users are also using this website and are also being asked for a very small yearly donation.
The training provided by this website will supplement the XPS science training, software training, and instrument training supplied by each XPS instrument manufacturer. This online training will relieve some of the demand for XPS technology training from instrument owners.
Professors and universities around the world who use many different XPS instruments will look to The XPS Library Institute – NFP as a centralized source of training and information 24 hours everyday.
Please contact bvcrist @ xpslibrary.com to discuss how you can donate or support this international website, and also your many instrument customers who very likely use this website.
In response to your kind and generous donations, your support will be clearly acknowledged and a modest advertising space will be provided.
Donations requested from XPS Instrument Manufacturers – Worldwide? $500-1,000/year
Please help us to help your current users, and your future customers!
The XPS Library does not sell any products and relies on Donations and hopefully grant money to continue providing useful information and guidance to students and professors.