Registered Member Benefits
Registered Members have full access to all data-sets in The XPS Library spectra, SDP v8 software, and all posters, tables, application notes, guidelines, periodic tables, and PDF spectra handbooks. Please become a “Registered Member” of The XPS Library to support the improvement, add new spectra, development, and maintenance of The XPS Library.
The XPS Library is a Not-for-Profit institute that re-invests all donations into the improvement of The XPS Library to benefit all registered members.
As a “Registered Member” of The XPS Library your membership will support the improvement, development, maintenance of The XPS Library and the development of the International Registry of XPS Instruments. The International Registry of XPS Instruments will collect BE calibration results into a on-line database. Registered Members have full access to all of The XPS Library spectra, The XPS SpectraBase, SDP v8 software, all posters, tables, application notes, guidelines, periodic tables, and PDF spectra handbooks.
- Download complete versions of the Fully Annotated Crist PDF versions of XPS Handbooks Vol #1 and Vol #2
- Provides a Periodic Table Interface to easily locate spectra to review
- Hundreds of navigation links for ease of use
- Full index and Table of Contents
- Analysis Parameters used to collect spectra
- These can be downloaded as full PDFs
- All charts, plots and tables
- All chemical state overlays
- All peak-fit examples
- Free use of SDP v8 software during membership
- (must renew free license after 2 years)
Library Member no cost ($0.00)
Donations are very welcome!